Pacific Fleet Lite
- Version: 2.08
- Updated: May 28, 2016
Sink enemy ships to earn renown and buy upgrades and better ships.
Try the first 5 levels of both the US and Imperial Japan campaigns as well as 3 on 3 single battles with ships up to the Light Cruiser Class. See if you like it, see if it runs well on your device and if so, upgrade to the full featured paid version (sold separately).
"5/5 It really has too much detail and logic to be dismissed as an arcade game."
- Neal Stevens, subsim.com
"One of six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn't)."
- Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
- Stunning full 3D graphics depict the greatest war at sea
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 10 combat zones to battle through (90 in paid version)
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments (paid version) and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 8 playable ships (17 in paid version)
- 5 playable aircraft (8 in paid version)
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique