Download Ludo for APK
- Published & copyrighted by Hadiware
- Version: 6.93
- Updated: January 26, 2020
The Uckers and Chaupar games are also similar to ludo with a few differences in rules.
Mensch is a board game developed in Germany by Josef Friedrich Schmidt in 1907 or 1908.
The game was issued in 1914 and sold about 70 million copies, driven by huge popularity among German troops serving in World War I It is a cross and circle game with the circle collapsed onto the cross, similar to the Indian game Pachisi, the Colombian game Parqués, the Spanish game Parchís the American games Parcheesi (Parchisi), Aggravation and Trouble the English game Ludo.
Rules for playing Ludo:
- Number of Players: 2 to 4
- Object: To be the first player to move all of their own pieces out of the starting area, around the board, and into home.
- Setting Up: A player must throw a 6 to move a piece from the starting circle onto the first square on the track. and a throw of 6 gives another turn.
- Playing: Players take turns in a clockwise order; highest throw of the die starts.
Each throw, the player decides which piece to move. A piece simply moves in a clockwise direction around the track given by the number thrown. If no piece can legally move according to the number thrown, play passes to the next player.
If a piece lands on a piece of a different colour, the piece jumped upon is returned to its starting circle.
If a piece lands upon a piece of the same colour, this forms a block. This block cannot be passed or landed on by any opposing piece.
- Winning: When a piece has circumnavigated the board, it proceeds up the home column. A piece can only be moved onto the home triangle by an exact throw.
The first person to move all 4 pieces into the home triangle wins.
Download Ludo 6.93 APK
Current Version: 6.93
Requirements: Android 4.2+
Content Rating: Everyone
Package name: ir.hadiware.mench